[AXI Select] Prop Trading Journal: Bollinger Bands Upper Band Counter-Trend Trade Profit! ( April 24, 2026)

 [AXI Select] Nasdaq (NQ) Short Position Trade Log: Bollinger Bands Upper Band Counter-Trend Trade Profit!

Hi, this is Ricky. This is the record for my second trade in the AXI Select Prop Trading Challenge Phase 0. Today, I’m organizing the trade log from April 25, 2026. Although I’ve already hit the target profit with my first trade, I’m continuing to trade calmly without overtrading to meet the required number of trades to pass the challenge.

πŸ“Š Trade Analysis: NQ1! (Nasdaq Futures)
This entry used a strategy to take a quick profit near resistance using channels and technical indicators.
Position: Short

Entry Rationale: Channel Resistance, Bollinger Bands Upper Band



πŸ“Trading Detail

Entry Price: 27,423.12 

Stop Loss: 27,520.94 (Set based on ATR considering volatility) 

Take Profit: 27,360.10 

Risk/Reward (R:R): 1 : 0.6 

Risk Management: Set at 2% of account equity

✅ Trade Results & Review 

Realized Profit: +6.75 USD (Return: 1.35%) 

Exit Price: 27,389.36 (0.01 Lot)

πŸ‘ What went well: I liked the flexible timing of taking profit according to the situation. It’s positive that I grew the account steadily without giving back the gains.

πŸ€” Improvements needed: It was a counter-trend entry against a strong move, and the R:R setting of 1:0.6 (less than 1:1) is something to improve for better risk management in the future.

🚩 AXI Select Challenge Status 

Current Stage: Phase 0 (In Progress) 

Account Balance: 549.09 USD 

Remaining Tasks: 20 trades required (Currently 2/20 completed) 

Target Achievement: 140.2% (Accumulated profit of 49.09 USD against the target of 35 USD—Target exceeded!) 

The profit target has already been surpassed at over 140%. Now, I’ll focus on completing the remaining 18 trades while sticking to my risk management principles.

Phase 0 (04/23/2026 ~ ing)


Stop Leaving Money on the Table – Get 90% rebate

Chartinfo - CFD Rebate provider

Every trade you make without a rebate is a missed profit. Chartinfo is a trusted CFD rebate provider dedicated to maximizing your returns through seamless cashback solutions. Click here to visit our website and start earning today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Get a 90% Forex Rebate (Save Thousands on Trading Fees Legally)

[CHARTINFO] Top 5 Verified Brokers & 90% Rebate

Understanding Brokers: Why You Need One and the Pros & Cons