[AXI Select] Prop Trading Journal: Hit Target Profit on the First Trade! (April 23, 2026)

 [AXI Select] Nasdaq (NQ) Short Position Trade Journal: Hit the Profit Target on the First Trade!

Hey guys, it's Ricky. I've finally officially started my challenge with the AXI Select prop trading program. AXI Select is a pretty cool program that gives you the chance to manage real capital once you prove your trading skills. Today, I’m wrapping up my very first trade from April 23, 2026.

📊 Trade Analysis: NQ1! (Nasdaq Futures) This entry was a strategy focused on catching a breakdown after confirming resistance.

Position: Short Entry

Logic

  • Previous High Resistance: Confirmed strong resistance at a major previous high.
  • Whhipsaw Movement: Caught a fake-out pattern where it briefly broke the high and immediately dropped.
  • Channel & Volume: Touched the upper bound of the descending channel, followed by a bearish candle with high volume.



📍 Trading Detail 

Entry Price: 27,098.13 

Stop Loss: 27,170.16 (Set based on ATR to account for volatility) 

Take Profit: 26,921.00 

Risk/Reward Ratio (R:R): 1 : 2.64 

Risk Management: Set at 2.8% of account equity

✅ Trade Result & Review 

Realized Profit: +35 USD (Return: 7.04%) 

Exit Price: 26,919.63 (0.01 Lot)

👍 The Good: Even though it was a counter-trend trade against strong bullish momentum, I stuck to my risk management rules without getting greedy. My timing on taking profit exactly at the target was spot on.

🤔 The Bad: Since the trade went exactly according to my plan, there isn't much to regret. I'm just happy I started this journey perfectly.

🚩 AXI Select Challenge Status 

Current Stage: Phase 0 (In Progress) 

Remaining Task: Need to complete 20 trades 

Goal Achievement: 100% (Hit the 7% profit target for Phase 0 in just the first trade!)

Now, I just need to keep trading consistently to hit that 20-trade requirement and move to the next stage. I'll stay calm and wait for the next setup. Wish me luck!

Phase 0 (April 23, 2026 – Ongoing)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Get a 90% Forex Rebate (Save Thousands on Trading Fees Legally)

[CHARTINFO] Top 5 Verified Brokers & 90% Rebate

Understanding Brokers: Why You Need One and the Pros & Cons